Get in touch
Who to contact if you have questions about the Welcoming programme and its trainings?
1) If you have questions about enrolment and notification of enrolment into the Welcoming programme, contact Police and Border Guard Board at email@example.com.
2) If you have questions specifically about training modules and languaege training offered in the Welcoming programme or registering for certain training, you can contact the instructors at:
- Basic module: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working and entrepreneurship: email@example.com
- Studying: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research: email@example.com
- Family life: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children and young people: email@example.com
- International protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language training: email@example.com
3) If you have question about this website, you can contact the website editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) If you have general questions about the Welcoming programme, you should send an e-mail to email@example.com